Lunar Eclipses are a time to be careful as there are a lot of shifts in the energies.
Today I am going to tell you everything you need to know about the upcoming Lunar Eclipse.
Read on for a list of Do’s and Dont’s so that your actions are benefic and you can take the required precautions for yourself and your family.
The LIST of Beneficial Actions (Do’s) and Precautions (Don’ts) to be following during this Eclipse:
BEFORE AND DURING THE ECLIPSE
- If Pregnant, take due precautions for mother and child’s well-being.
- It is best not to step outside during eclipse time, especially, if pregnant – because eclipses are considered to be harmful. Especially for the mother-to-be and the unborn child.
- Do not expose yourself to the moon.
- Keep a coconut in the mandir.
Close the doors of your mandir, after placing a coconut inside.
No Puja should be done during the eclipse.
After the Eclipse – throw the coconut in flowing water.
- Do not leave any food items outside.
- In cooked items, add a tulsi leaf and then place it inside the fridge, etc.
- Even in drinking water, add a tulsi leaf.
– This prevents negative energies from accumulating into your food.
- Half an hour before the Lunar Eclipse, take a cotton thread the length of your height and tape it on the wall.
- If you lie down during the duration of the Eclipse, try and lie straight. Use a woollen cloth to lie on, do not use a cotton sheet.
- Keep your windows and doors closed so that no harmful vibrations can enter your house.
- This is an optimal day for clearing your baggage, being introspective, and pacifying your ancestors.
- The Lunar Eclipse will impact your mind, emotions, desires, and feeling because the Moon is afflicted. It will make you feel emotionally weak.
- It is best to meditate and chant mantras on this day.
- Do NOT start anything new on Lunar Eclipse day.
- The alignment of the Planets during the eclipse will be such that your more humane side will come to the fore.
- Performing spiritual practices, contemplation, meditation, tarpanam for your ancestors, and chanting will bring multiple benefits.
Chanting these MANTRAS will be beneficial on this day:
- “Om Namah Shivay”
- “Vishnu Sahasranam”
- “Om Namo Narayana”
- The Gayatri Mantra
It is recommended to chant a mantra 108 times and then, further if you want, then chant in multiples of 108.
AFTER THE ECLIPSE
After the Eclipse, have a bath with your clothes on, as they too would have picked up the negative vibrations of the eclipse.
Clean your house and mandir/temple. Light a fire (a small one in your havan kund is ideal) – add a little camphor to it, and take it around your house.
Then go to the temple, pray and do some daan/charity. You must give something to the pujari/priest.
We hope you found this article to be helpful. Leave us a comment below, and share with others so they may benefit by following these pointers.
Follow us on Social Media for daily tarot guidance and spiritual messages from the Angels and Tarot, Numerology and FengShui.