Dear Isheeria’s Healing Circles Readers,
You know tomorrow, 26th February 2017 is a Solar Eclipse. You can read about it here.
Here’s a quick list of the Do’s & Don’ts to follow, the things to keep in mind during the Eclipse –
- Keep Kusha, Tulsi Patra (Holy Basil) in the Kichen (Fridge).
- Keep Fast
- Do Havan
- Daan Punya
- Grah Shanti ka path
- MAntra Jap
- Don’t step out during an eclipse
- Mandir are closed, also, Home Temples should be closed during the eclipse period.
- If you are Pregnant –
- Don’t lift anything heavy
- keep your back straight
- Do not leave any food stuff outside
After the Eclipse, Have a Bath (including head bath), and then clean the house. It is recommended to sprinkle ganga jal all over.
Isheeria’s Healing Circles