5 Beauty Products
I am Thankful For
Here’s my List of 5 Beauty Products I am Thankful for:
- Caladryl Lotion – It’s a blessing for someone like me, whose skin burns easily. I love the peachy color – You remember how as young girls we used to play house-house (ghar-ghar)? I used to be the Alien guest 😉
- Mom-Home-made Hair oil – My mom makes these hair oils which have helped me battle hair fall, gurgaon water & dust & pollution, dryness & dandruff! & they smell pretty A-OK too!
- Nivea & Vaseline moisturizers and lip balms – Again, for sensitive skin, these are some of the nicest & kindest brands. I have pretty much their complete range. I also pick up nice-smelling creams – for the fun of it 🙂
- Make Up – I have a drawer full of make-up – I have tried out just about all brands easily available in India – I have my favorites & those, which I swear never to use again!
I like to experiment, and thus have different shades of Lipsticks & nail polishes, eye shadow palettes for the beach to the party look!
(Since I don’t like wastage or throwing out stuff, I purchase the smaller sizes & use them often).
- Perfumes – I know, that if I smell good, make-up or no make-up, all i need is a smile, and i am good to go!
I love experimenting here too, and whatever I don’t like gets ‘gifted’ to mom!
My personal favorites – Davidoff Echo (which my heart breaks to share is being discontinued! boohoohoo… anyone know someone who can help me with – getting a lifetime supply?!!!)
The ClassiC – Charlie (still young at heart!)
And, believe it or not, Britney Spears & Coco Chanel No. 5 [Yes, I am a true Gemini 🙂 ]
Do you use any of my favorites? Any Recommendations for me? I am willing to try anything once (or twice 😉 )