Welcome to Isheeria’s Healing Circles.
8th of March is International Women’s Day, & I am taking this as a great excuse to share some of my thoughts on the joy of being a woman and pampering myself for the next three days !
Top 10 Reasons I LOVE being a woman!
- I get a complete day, Officially! to CELEBRATE being a woman …. and then, little reasons, Every Day to celebrate [sce emoji=”wink”/]
- Dressing Up!
I am a girly-girl, and I love the very variety of clothes we can choose from! I can wear pants one day, and saree on another. Jeans or skirts. All colors and patterns and designs!
(PS: This is the one thing I do feel bad about for the boy, they miss out on all the variety!)
- Jewellery [sce emoji=”heart”/]
I have had the longest relationship with Jewellery – I pick up pieces from everywhere I travel, and especially from my own home town, and hope to build a collection with all colours and styles! I am not very stylish, but I simply love matching or contrasting my jewellery with whatever I wear.
- All that Glitter & Sparkle
I love that I can add glitter to everything, e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g! Even my prayer book has purple glitter on the front page [sce emoji=”smile”/]
- I can and do (!) have a love-hate relationship with ice-cream and cheese!
- I am officially supposed to have mood swings 🙂
- I can express myself through tears and loud laughter – openly, bindaas!
- I have the gift of being a nurturer and a healer.
- Women wear all roles so beautifully, and it is a privilidge to be a daughter, sister, friend, wife, mother, mother-in-law and grandmother.
- I can be anything and everything I dream! There are no restrictions to the number of hats I can wear.
Which are your favourite parts of being a woman? I’d love to read your thoughts on this – so, do leave me a comment below.
This blog post is a part of #Womensdayblogparty. I’d like to thank Hinna from Hinna. for introducing me. Read her post for this blog party here.
Also do go to my friend Danisha’s blog post here to read her perspective on the topic.
“This post is written as a part of the #AlexaTheIncredible campaign hosted by #womenbloggerwb”